Managing The Six Dimensions Of Wellness Are As Crucial To Your Success As They Are To Your Clients’
If You’re Not Practicing What You Teach, You’re Compromising Your Chances for Having A Profitable, Thriving Enterprise For Years To Come
When was the last time you thought about the importance of the six dimensions of wellness? Managing the physical, emotional, mental, financial, relational and spiritual aspects of ourselves is what makes big changes sustainable. You understand this about your clients’ well-being. But are you doing this for yourself?
Whether you’re a new wellness practitioner or someone with decades of experience helping clients keep their lives in balance, you know the value of a plan that takes all aspects into consideration. You’ve seen how clients succeed when they’re consciously addressing all of their needs, not just some of them.
Just like it’s your job to point out potential pitfalls in their wellness plan, it’s our job at The International Association of Wellness Professionals to point those out in your business plan.
The IAWP is committed to showing holistic health professionals how to create their own personalized roadmap to success. Having a profitable career in the wellness field takes much more than just getting trained and then waiting for the clients to show up.
It just doesn’t happen that way. Let us show you how you can make it happen.
Wellness Wheels Are Not Just Essential For Your Clients…
You Must Have One For Your Own Business.
It Is The Key To Your Success
Creating a business model for sustained growth is what we’re all about at IAWP. Leading experts in the wellness industry are ready to teach you how to avoid making common mistakes. You’ll learn from those who have gone before you so you can avoid the mistakes they’ve already made. You’ll also learn how to attend to the six dimensions of wellness in these crucial areas of your business:
- PHYSICAL Health – by building a team that supports your mission and carries it forward with or without your immediate input every day.
- MENTAL Health – by crafting a Business Plan that includes your mission and step by step strategies for achieving it. You’ll know your 1-3-5-and 10 year plans and what to do on a daily basis.
- EMOTIONAL Health – by surrounding yourself with people who uplift you and encourage you to take time off for doing the things that make you happy.
- FINANCIAL Health – by having a viable revenue model that includes incorporating multiple streams of income for years to come
- RELATIONAL Health – by belonging to a community of inspiring professionals who support each other’s growth and see the value of collaboration rather than competition.
- SPIRITUAL Health – by knowing that you’re contributing to the health and well-being of your clients, family and yourself.
If You Manage All Six Dimensions of Wellness
And Tend To Them Consistently
Your Business Will Flourish
If you’re in this for the long-term, you know that you need to be mindful of all your own needs- personal and professional- if you’re going to create the business of your dreams.
Why get trained in your field and then just hope for the best? Give yourself the benefit of a well-thought out holistic business model that will make growing your business and serving your clients a pleasure.